Beacon Face & Dermatology is located in Beacon Court, Sandyford, Dublin, Ireland. It is ideally located in terms of city and nationwide access, as it is adjacent to the M50 Dublin Ring Road, is easily accessible from Dublin Airport and enjoys all the benefits of the new LUAS line (Dublin's Light Rail System). Beacon also offers extensive parking facilities.
Please see attached Map for directions on how to get to Beacon Face & Dermatology.
(A) If coming from the Leopardstown Racecourse direction
1. Go around the roundabout and take the turn off for the Sandyford Industrial Estate.
2. Pass 'Woodies' on the left, keep going straight on.
3. At the T-Junction at the end of this road, turn left (signposted 'Local Traffic').
4. Beacon Court is at the end of this road on the corner on your left. Park in underground
car park and follows signs to Beacon Face & Dermatology.
(B) If coming from the M50, Dundrum etc.
1. Take the turn off for - to Sandyford / Dundrum.
2. Go straight through the first roundabout (sign posted for Sandyford).
3. Turn left on the second roundabout (which will have traffic lights on it)
4. Turn right at the next set of traffic lights & take another right straight after,
the entrance to the car park will be on your right hand side.
(C) If coming from Dundrum Village via Kilmacud Road Upper
1. Follow the upper Kilmacud Road towards Sandyford Industrial Estate.
2. Turn right at the roundabout.
3. Continue straight ahead past St. Raphaela's School on your left.
4. At the T-Junction, (LUAS tracks), turn right.
5. The road then makes a sharp turn left. Continue along here to the first left,
(Mercedes garage on your right), Beacon Court is on your immediate right,
turn into the underground carpark.